Each product we feature has been independently selected and reviewed by our editorial team. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission. Learn more
The fender mustang iii is an innovative, powerful, open back, combo, 100-watt amplifier, equipped with an impressive 12-inch Celestion speaker that delivers exceptional sound quality. This amplifier is approximately 20.5 inches by 10.8 inches by 17.8 inches in dimension, and it weighs around 36 pounds.
With this sleek design and superior lightweight makes this amp prime for transporting back and forth without it being hard to move or carry. Making it the ideal amplifier for using during rehearsals, small gigs, and even just to use for jamming out.
This amplifier allows everyone from beginners, professionals, and everyone in between, the ability to use a high-quality amp easily and effortlessly. The fender mustang iii has become the most widely used amplifier for musicians all over the world.
With all of its outstanding features, its high-quality sound capabilities, and cost-effective price, this amp blows all of its competitors out of the water. Climbing to the top of the musical world must-have product list.
What will the Fender Mustang III do for you?
There are many different ways that you and everyone else can benefit from owning the fender mustang iii amplifiers. Not only does this amplifier give you more room to create that perfect sound that you are looking for, but it will offer you the chance to open up your creativity.
It does this by allowing you to connect your amp to your computer using the USB connector cable and its free fender fuse software. By connecting your fender mustang iii amp to your computer you can get on-screen parameter controls, additional effects, do deep editing, and you get an unlimited amount of preset storage.
Plus, you can swap presets with the online fender fuse community, as well as get free fender artist presets. This amplifier allows you to go above and beyond with your music like you never could before.
With its impeccable 12-inch Celestion speaker you get the better sound quality that is clear and crisp, unlike most other amps. No other amplifier does what this amp does for you and your music. One of the best investments any musician can make.
There are many various featuresto owning the fender mustang iii amp such as:
- Each fender mustang iii amplifier comes with its own, owners, or users manual. This owner’s or user’s manual tells you about all of the amps features, how to use them, and how to maintain it to keep it lasting for many years to come. Helping you familiarize yourself with it so you can get the best possible results.
- This amplifier is made up of the finest, most high-quality materials. Making this amp stronger, more durable, and longer-lasting than any other amplifier.
- This amp has an incredible 11 Modulation Effects such as Sine Chorus, Triangle Chorus, Sine Flanger, Triangle Flanger, Vibratone, Vintage Tremolo, Sine Tremolo, Ring Modulator, Step Filter, Phaser, and Pitch Shifter.
- This amp has several various controls such as Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb, Master, Data Wheel, Soft Keys for Amp Select, Stomp Edit, Modulation Edit, Delay Edit, Reverb Edit, Utility, Save, Exit, as well as Tap/tuner and Gain
- The fender mustang iii has ab Auxiliary Input of 1/8″, an Auxiliary Input Jack and a Headphone Jack of 1/8″, and headphone Jack – Line Out and the USB port of 1/8″. Plus these amplifiers Jack can double as a speaker Emulated Line Out
- It comes with a USB cable to connect to your computer. This option will give you more room for editing, more effects, and a better way to improve your music.
- Has a larger 12-inch Celestion speaker that gives you bigger, better sound quality that is clean, clear, and crisp at all various volume levels. Unlike most other amps you get a powerful sound without any drawbacks.
- This amplifier has a sleek, compact, and unique design. This design combined with its lightweight makes this amp prime for transporting back and forth to gigs, rehearsals, and anywhere else you need to take it.
- This 100-watt amplifier has taken the presets from 12 various amplifier models and combined them into this one. Giving you a wider variety of tones from vintage sparkle fender all the way to modern metal distortions, and everything in between.
- This impeccable amplifier has a programmable footswitch that operates on two buttons. This will control the presets up and down, as well as quick access, control your effects on and off, and controls your tap tempo.
- This amplifier allows you to connect it to your computer through a USB cable and free fender fuse software. Being able to connect the amp to your computer gives you access to the fender fuse community, and you get several more options to edit your music, get more presets, and other additional effects.
- With this amplifier, you get 37 various effects in all 4 main categories such as stomp, reverb, modulation, and even delay.
- There are 12 Amp Models: ’57 Deluxe, ’59 Bassman, ’57 Champ, ’65 Deluxe Reverb, ’65 Princeton Reverb, ’65 Twin Reverb, Super-Sonic, British ’60s, British ’70s, British ’80s, American ’90s, and Metal 2000. To help you find the exact style you are looking for.
Here is what you should do next
Stop wasting your time, your hard-earned money, and your musical talent on those poor qualities, ineffective, and costly amplifiers. With the fender mustang iii amplifier you will be able to do more with your music by being able to use more sound options, having better sound quality, and being able to learn and hear the presets from other musicians, that you can incorporate into your own unique style.
You can open up your creative side and do things you could never do with your music before. So what is stopping you? Make the best investment for your musical future and get your amp today. You will never regret it.