Each product we feature has been independently selected and reviewed by our editorial team. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission. Learn more
What is Peavey 6505 ?
Peavey 6505+ 112 combo guitar electric guitar amplifier is the best thing that you can add in your band. There are so many features of this amplifier and some of them are described here as follows.
• 60 watts (RMS)
• It has 124X7 preamp tubes (5 total)
• It separates resonance and presence controls for every channel
• It has 6L6GC power amp tubes in it (2 total)
• It separates 3-band EQ on each channel
Peavey 6505 details:
The dimension of the product Peavey 6505 is 30 x 26 x 16 inches; 68 pounds. Its shipping weight is 68 pounds and you can view the shipping rates and policies at the site. The shipping is available within the U.S. the shipping charges will not apply and it will be shipped separately from other items in your order.
Here’s What It’ll Do For You
The amp of Peavey 6505 has the absolute brutal amount of gain. The thing that makes it very special is, it is not just a smooth and fuzzy type of gain but instead, it has bite, attack and screams for it. The amp of Peavey 6505 is same as the other 6505’s in just a 1×12 combo.
Many people around the world swap out the speakers, before allowing it to break in. The Sheffield is very great and after 20 hour break-in period that you can do with amp speakers. I still remember that I swapped mine just to regret it in the later date.
In this present era, its control might throw everything in your face and the resonance will be tightening up the bass and it will increase the volume. It forms the close-backed cabinet that sounds even more punishing. Solo’s leads legendary to the channel sounds.
Peavey 6505 sustains forever and screaming attack. It’s a great and inexpensive addition to those people who mostly like perfect metal amplifiers that have been ever produced. I have done so many researches after purchasing the product. The combo for the metal of Peavey 6505 and whenever I want to play the blues-based rock music I will play the classic 50.
Don’t just think that the title is making fool to you. With the little puppy, you can piss off your neighbors whenever you want. And there is no doubt it will definitely enough for playing the small to medium venues.
The voice of this product is very loud but still the sound is amazing and wonderful. At VOL = 2 the Peavey 6505 plays wonderful sound. For one month I have owned this amp and now I want an amp that could provide the metal tone.
But somehow it cannot tick off my neighbors with the Mesa Dual REC. I didn’t make any changes to it such as no speaker swap and no tube swap. I should say that I was a little bit disappointed at first in my tone range.
This amp is very friendly but I can just find the tone that I was looking for. So I entered Ibanez TS-9 and after adding the little Green baby to my amp the sound was amazing. I can now pull of Bullet including the remains, as I lay the tones and then, cut it back for a few nice-looking rock.
Its rock and metal are exquisite all-around. The “clean” of the product is very good and proves to be better compared to other amps I used a long time ago. That being said, I suggest that you do not buy the amp that you are looking for cleans. One can clean up with a good chorus pedal or also it could just save up for a used Roland JC.
- You can invest in a noise suppressor if you have active pickups (ESP EMG 81’s). I have bought ISP Decimator and I love it a lot. If you are looking for the great sounding metal amp, Peavey 6505 is without a doubt, the best thing for you considering its quality, sound and awesome features which beat most of its existing counterparts.
- I bought this amp from a guitar store in my city and that is just a floor model. The person who sold me this said it was new and not used before. He said that it is recently taken out of its box for the purpose of display. So, I paid the price and got it and it was looking new. There was not even a single scratch on it. There was a vinyl in perfect condition all around the amplifier and that was one of the reasons I bought it.
- So, I got it home started warm and also get a drink with it. I would argue that the amp doesn’t have a clean channel and the amp breaks up immediately. In other words, if you are looking for the warm-sounding, classic tube amp, then it is surely not the amp that you are in search for. The modes of the amp should be labeled as “dirty,” “dirtier” and “filthy.”
Here’s What I Want You To Do Next
If you are a sound, lover then you would have been surely having a craze of amplifiers and loud sounds. At the end of the day,it comes down to which amp provides quality sounds and great features.
If you are in search of the best amp, then you are advised to buy the Peavey 6505 amp. .Based on the numerous positive feedback and reviews from its users, I highly recommend it. In conclusion, you can have a lot of fun with the Peavey 6505 after buying and playing it.
Many players who may either play rock, country or blues would find this amp to be excellent. A player who loves powerful sounding music would love this amp and will not regret such a choice.It has an attack, and exquisite taste into it that proves to be worth the price.
- Bugera V22 Infinium Review
- Bogner Alchemist Review
- Blackstar HT5 Amplifier Review
- Egnater TWEAKER 40 112 Amplifier Review
- Vox AC4TV Amp Review